Friday, December 21, 2012

The Secret (no, not THAT Secret)...

Scott Dinsmore, of Live Your Legend posted this fabulous article regarding Richard Branson's success.  And the common thing so many "Live/Work Your Passion" people have with each other... Work Out.

Excuse the language, but here's an excerpt:

The world is missing the point. The fastest and best way to literally add minutes to your day is to get off your ass and start moving and breathing.

Busy people who don’t work out say they don’t have time. Busy people who do work out, swear they don’t have time not to. 

Successful people don’t have time to work out because they’re successful. I’d argue they’re successful because they work out.
Ladies and gentleman, there is no putting this one off for later.
“I don’t have time” is a downright shitty excuse.

I've not posted on this blog for awhile because I lost my way. I've been focused back on music for awhile, and am trying to figure out what my next move is.

My passion is singing - performing. If I could make the same amount of money doing that as my day job... that is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment