This page is dedicated to links and sites, and maybe articles... about becoming a master of anything and/or doing what you love, so the money will follow...
- Malcolm Gladwell's Book, "The Outliers" - Amazon link to his book with the premise of "The 10,000 hours Rule"
- Gladwell.com more about the book
- Tony Gentilcore @ The Boston Herald - Blog Article (11-21-08)
- ehow article about 10,000 hours
- Realize Expert is a relative term
- Learn from books and experience
- Get outside help
- Make mistakes
On: Doing what you love (but maybe you can't be paid for it) blog post
"Loving what you do is almost as important as doing what you love, especially if you need to make a living at it...."
"Maybe you can't make money doing what you love (at least what you love right now). But I bet you can figure out how to love what you do to make money (if you choose wisely)."